Dallas Vein Specialists
Varicose Veins, Venous Leg Ulcers & Spider Vein Treatment Clinic
Dr. Lonnie L. Whiddon
Board Certified Phlebologist – Dallas Vein Disease Specialist
- General Surgery Residency University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- CardioThoracic Surgery Residency New York University Hospital and Bellevue Hospital
- First Successful Heart Transplant in North Texas
- Performed over 100 heart transplants including the heart transplant for the first triple organ transplant
- Best Doctors in Texas - Texas Monthly
- Best Doctors in Dallas - D-Magazine
- Board Certified in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Phlebology (the diagnosis and treatment of vein diseases)
- For more information on Dr. Lonnie Whiddon >
Dallas Vein Specialists on CBS Channel 11
CoolTouch Laser Ablation
- Watch the CBS Channel 11 news segment on varicose veins that aired August 2, 2012.
- The news crew visited Dallas Vein Specialists and interviewed a varicose vein patient. The patient’s CoolTouch laser ablation procedure was filmed as performed by Dr. Whiddon.
Varicose Veins: Symptoms and Causes
Shannon Miller Lifestyle
- Dr. Whiddon was recently interviewed for a Health and Fitness website for Women. Read the full article on Varicose veins at Shannon Miller Lifestyle.
VeinGogh Vein Removal System
Dallas Vein Specialists Treat Fine Spider Veins of the Legs and Face
- "VeinGogh: The Art of Vein Treatment” is an exciting new technology… and we at Dallas Vein Specialists are the first vein clinic in Dallas to offer this superior vein removal system.
- Click thumbnail to watch VeinGogh vein removal >
- May be used for any skin type, on any part of body
- Immediate Results
- Treats fine spider veins or telangiectasia of the legs and face that are resistant to sclerotherapy, laser or IPL
- Treats cherry angiomas, small hemangiomas, skin tags, spider nevi, and even the redness of rosacea…
- For more information on VeinGogh Vein Removal >
Vein Care in the United Kingdom
(Royal Society of Medicine Venous Forum, London 2013)
Dr. Whiddon's Latest Blog - January 2013